You will get to experience the original riding safari in Botswana's famous Okavango Delta and feel the thrill of cantering through grassy plains. This is as close to nature as you will ever get. You will never forget the experience of horse back riding in groups of 8 or less and this is a great way to see Botswana's wildlife and beauty.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kujwana Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
3-4Mokolowane Mid-range lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5Kujwana Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.