Enjoy Gorilla trekking in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park and a 2 days hike on Karisimbi. Rising at an elevation of about 4507m above sea level is MT. Karisimbi, a stratovolcano which is the highest of the eight major volcanoes of the Virunga field and the 5th highest in Africa.
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Mutanda (Uganda)All Meals Included
3Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
4Budget camping Inside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
5Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Speke Uganda Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.