This seven day itinerary starts at the Chobe National Park famed for its huge elephant populations and the opportunity to photograph wildlife from both land and water on custom built photo boats and vehicles. Next you head to Khwai Private Reserve in The Okavango Delta which has a reputation as one of the best areas for wildlife photography in the region. Included in this package is the use of a state of the art DSLR camera and telephoto lens, should you not have your own.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Chobe Pangolin Hotel Luxury lodge outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
4-6Pangolin Khwai Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.