This safari will give you an exclusive full package about Uganda’s premium destinations by enriching you with memorable travel experiences about Uganda’s primates, wildlife, and adventure. This tour will as well give you an insight about the traditional and cultural diversity about Uganda. The safari will therefore take you to Jinja, Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kalinzu Forest for chimp tracking as well as Bwindi Impenetrable Forest for gorilla trekking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Speke Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Kalya Courts Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Fort PortalAll Meals Included
5Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
6-7Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.