Explore the Maroantsetra, Canal des Pangalanes and the Andasibe Special Reserve of Madagascar. Africa's Galapagos is home to the unique and threatened Aye Aye lemur, Indri Indri - the largest lemur and miles of unspoilt beaches. Wildlife is exceptional, birding is incredible and 80% of the flora and fauna is endemic! If you're passionate about wildlife and nature, this is the trip for you... an amazing expedition to the 4th largest island in the world!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Island Continent Hotel Budget hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
2-4Tampolo Lodge Mid-range lodge inside MasoalaAll Meals Included
5Relais Du Masoala Mid-range bungalow inside the parkAll Meals Included
6-7Palmarium Reserve Hotel Mid-range hotel inside PalmariumAll Meals Included
8-10Feon’Ny Ala Mid-range hotel inside the parkAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.