Explore the Maroantsetra, Canal des Pangalanes and the Andasibe Special Reserve of Madagascar. Africa's Galapagos is home to the unique and threatened Aye Aye lemur, Indri Indri - the largest lemur and miles of unspoilt beaches. Wildlife is exceptional, birding is incredible and 80% of the flora and fauna is endemic! If you're passionate about wildlife and nature, this is the trip for you... an amazing expedition to the 4th largest island in the world!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Island Continent Hotel Budget hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
2-4Masoala Forest Lodge Mid-range lodge inside MasoalaAll Meals Included
5Relais Du Masoala Mid-range bungalow in or near MaroantsetraAll Meals Included
6-7Palmarium Reserve Hotel Mid-range hotel inside PalmariumAll Meals Included
8-10Feon'ny Ala Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Andasibe-MantadiaAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.