Spend a fantastic and memorable 8 nights 9 days in South Africa on safari and visiting the famous Cape winelands while having a sip & cycle tour and then on safari having game drives, star bed sleep out in the bush and game walks in the Eastern Cape area. While there you will also get to have a heli flip over Valley of Desolation and a sundowner tour of Valley of Desolation. This is a very special trip and one not to be missed.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Alphen Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town SurroundsBreakfast Included
4-6Karoo Lodge Luxury lodge inside Samara GRAll Meals Included
7-8Drostdy Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Graaff-ReinetBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.