A fabulous 7 day itinerary exploring the historical circuit of northern Ethiopia. Starting and ending in Addis Ababa, you'll travel to Bahir Dar, Gondar (the “Camelot of Africa”), the ancient city of Aksum and Lalibela. Visiting the historical sites of this fascinating country, home to some of the world's oldest churches and monasteries; the fortress-city of Fasil Ghebbi - the residence of the Ethiopian emperor Fasilides and the Blue Nile Falls! A great trip for budding history buffs.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 6 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Jupiter International Hotel Luxury hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Kuriftu Resort & Spa Luxury hotel in or near Bahir DarBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Goha Hotel Luxury hotel in or near GondarBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Yeha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Roha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.