With our tour, we spend time in Kigali, where we visit the genocide museum and enjoy a city tour. Our journey will take you through mountain valleys, along the shores of glistening lakes, and deep into the steaming jungles of southern Uganda, to the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for your gorilla trekking experience. We stay near Lake Mutanda – one of the most beautiful lakes in Uganda where you can enjoy cultural, lake and adventure activities.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
- 27 Aug 2019
- 17 Sep 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pili Pili Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-3Chameleon Hill Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Mutanda (Uganda)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by eXplore Plus Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of eXplore Plus Travel & Tours.