On the Eastern part of Uganda there is a series of three waterfalls in the district of Kapchorwa, northeast of Sironko and Mbale. Sipi Falls waterfalls lie on the edge of Mount Elgon National Park near the Kenyan border. On the Sipi Route you will hike through the most beautiful part of the rain-forest on Mount Elgon and across the colorful flower meadow of the crater. This route is much easier to walk than the Sasa Route The Sipi Falls area is the starting point for many hikes up Mt. Elgon.
This budget tour includes camping and lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sipi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
2-6Budget camping In or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
7Nile Village Cottage Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Afromaxx, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Afromaxx.