Let's discover Uganda's North - The true African wilderness. Enjoy this 12 days to Uganda's North. Highlights are Kampala, Sipi Falls with hiking to the falls and see how to make coffee, Kidepo Valley Nationalpark with game drives, nature walks and a visit at the Karamajong people. Proceed then to the Murchison Nationalpark, another beautiful park with many animals. Enjoy a boat cruise and a hike to the top of the falls. At the end of the trip you will visit the white Rhinos at Ziwa Sanctuary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2Forest Cottages Budget hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
3-4Lacam Lodge Budget lodge in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
5-7Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8-10Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
112 Friends Beach Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Shoebill SAFARIS, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shoebill SAFARIS.