See the natural wonders of north of Madagascar, a tropical volcanic island off the east coast of Africa. Taste Malagasy chocolate and learn about cocoa processing on plantations dating back from 1904. Swim with the peaceful whale sharks in the true blue waters on the Nosy Komba Island.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maison Gallieni Luxury hotel in or near AntananarivoAll Meals Included
2-4Tsara Komba Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Nosy BeAll Meals Included
5Millot Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Millot PlantationsAll Meals Included
6-7Iharana Bush Camp Mid-range cottageAll Meals Included
8-10Miavana Luxury+ resort in or near AnkaoAll Meals Included
11Maison Gallieni Luxury hotel in or near AntananarivoAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.