This 9-day trip takes you on a once in a lifetime expedition in one of Uganda’s tropical rainforests the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. You will also take part in a savanna wildlife experience that will take you to the second biggest savanna national park in Africa.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 14 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Forest Cottages Budget hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2-3Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Baboon Safari Resort Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-7Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
8Lake Bunyonyi Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Explore Uganda With Dan, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.