This safari covers the major parks in the highland parts of the country. A fascinating ecosystem with thick forests, ranges, peaks and most importantly, wildlife. Samburu Game Reserve is home to the rare special 5, Aberdares National Park is famed for majestic peaks, moorlands and falls and finally the remarkable Maasai Mara Game Reserve! This is a classic safari for adventure lovers, wildlife enthusiasts and nature intrepids.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ashnil Samburu Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Buffalo Springs NRLunch & Dinner Included
2Ashnil Samburu Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Samburu NR without fencesAll Meals Included
3Treetops Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPLunch & Dinner Included
4Sopa Naivasha Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaLunch & Dinner Included
5-6Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRDay 5: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Safariland Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Safariland Tours.