Explorers embark on this 7-day safari to see the Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta. The Chobe lodge offers boat and game drive activities and for photography interested guests camera rental and workshops. The Okavango Delta Camp offers game drives, boat excursions and mokoro excursions on a wildlife rich concession in the delta. From start to finish, there is an abundance to explore.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Shearwater Explorers Village Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-4Pangolin Chobe Hotel Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Mapula Lodge Luxury tented bush camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.