Each year, the primal drama of survival plays out on an epic scale on the plains of the Serengeti. An estimated 2 million wildebeest, along with hundreds of thousands of zebras, make a 3000 kilometre circuitous journey across the vast grasslands that stretch across the Serengeti plains to the Northern Serengeti and the Masai Mara in Kenya. From July to October the migrating herds are resident here, and this is the finest place to see river crossings as the herds often cross the Mara River daily.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
- 27 Aug 2019
- 07 Sep 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ngare Sero Mountain Lodge Luxury lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
3Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
4Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5-7Savannah Mara River Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by eXplore Plus Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of eXplore Plus Travel & Tours.