The 3 days Uganda gorilla trekking tour offers you a chance to trek gorillas in the magnificent Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park that covers an area of about 321 square kilometers. The Bwindi Forest features among the ancient forests which date about 25000 years & your three days gorilla tour offers you a golden opportunity to trek one of its many habituated mountain gorilla families. Also view primate species like baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, red tailed monkeys & many more.
This budget tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Iconic Travels, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.