A 7 day Uganda Rwanda safari adventure will commence and end in Kigali. It takes you through gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in Uganda and Rwanda respectively. This primate safari allows you to trek gorillas twice which will help you make significant comparison between the experiences.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Villa Gorilla Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5Kibaale Forest Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Kibale NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
6Kibaale Forest Camp Budget lodge bordering Kibale NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Iconic Travels, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.