Experience life between huge granite boulders in the magnificent Matopos and a Big Five animal safari in Hwange. The granite hills of Matopos were formed over 2 billion years ago and are home to the white rhino, antelope and leopard. Matopos is an area of high botanic diversity, with over 200 species of trees, while Hwange is famous for its up-close sightings of the Presidential Elephant Herd.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6Ivory Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.