This Safari is designed to give memorable encounter with the wilderness of the most popular destinations for nature and adventure lovers. While on this safari, you will enjoy trekking gorillas in their natural habitat in the impenetrable forest of Bwindi, track chimpanzees and conduct game drives in Queen Elizabeth National park. This safari will also take you for a city tour around Kampala to experience the daily activities of the people.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
5Sir Jose Hotel Budget hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.