We have combined South Luangwa National Park which is one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries and has over 400 different bird species and is recommended for an authentic luxury safari and ending off with staying close the famous Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River. This is the largest sheet of falling water in the world.
This mid-range tour uses chalets and cottages.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nkwali Mid-range chalet inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-6Luangwa River Camp Mid-range chalet inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7-8Stanley Safari Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.