In this safari, you get to experience wildlife trekking in Kenya's largest national parks. Tsavo National Park is the largest in Kenya and one of the largest in the World. It was separated in two (West and East) during the construction of the railway passing through from Nairobi to Mombasa. Amboseli National Park which neighbours Tsavo West is the second-most visited park after The Mara. The big 5 are easily spotted in this 3 parks hence making them a prime place for wildlife lovers.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Simba Oryx Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Safariland Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Safariland Tours.