8-Day Migration Footsteps
$3,220 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This dream itinerary is specifically designed to follow the Great Migration. With 4 nights in the Serengeti, you will be able to visit Central Serengeti but also spend some days witnessing the Great Migration, which could be in the South (Ndutu) from December to March, or in the remote northern tip of the Serengeti from July to November.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 2 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara NP, Central Serengeti (Serengeti), Serengeti NP & Ngorongoro
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives & walking safaris (with an armed guide)
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Maramboi Tented CampMid-range tented camp located just outside Tarangire NP (All meals included)
- Day 2:Manyara Wildlife Safari CampMid-range tented camp located just outside Lake Manyara NP (All meals included)
- Day 3-4:Ang'Ata Serengeti Tented CampsLuxury tented camp located inside Central Serengeti (All meals included)
- Day 5-6:Ang'Ata Serengeti Tented CampsLuxury tented camp located inside Serengeti NP (All meals included)
- Day 7:Ang'Ata Tented LodgeLuxury tented camp located inside Ngorongoro (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by It Started in Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.