This itinerary provides an all-around Tanzanian wildlife experience. You'll visit three of the finest national parks and see the best they have to offer. You'll stay in good lodges and camps, This popular itinerary can be customized to match your budget and travel dates by adding/removing a few days or selecting different lodges.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mount Meru Hotel Luxury hotel in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2Tloma Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu RegionAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Tanzania Roadside Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.