A beautiful guided tour to some of Namibia's top highlights from the spectacular red dunes in the south to the ancient sites of Twyfelfontein and the wildlife of one of Southern Africa's finest game reserves, the Etosha National Park. The main highlights are Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha, Windhoek.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Thule Mid-range hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Namib-Naukluft NP without fencesBreakfast & Dinner Included
4The Delight Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Camp Kipwe Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Etosha Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Tutwa Safaris , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tutwa Safaris .