Africa Adventure Vacations
/5 – 38 Reviews
African big five and Chimpanzee tracking to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison falls NP, Kibale forest NP, Queen Elizabeth NP and Ngamba Chimpanzee Sanctuary will take you through the Uganda’s largest National Park, The capital of primates in Africa including the man’s closest relative – "the chimpanzee", and lastly the world’s most bio–diversity wildlife sanctuary purposely to meet the African Savannah big games and chimpanzee tracking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Nyinabulitwa Country Resort & Safari Camp Budget hotel bordering Kibale NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Elephant Hab Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
72 Friends Beach Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Adventure Vacations, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.