The 5 days exclusive gorilla trekking tour in Rwanda and Uganda includes trekking the mountain gorillas in both countries. Giving you a chance to experience the same activity in two different destinations. The safari also allows you to meet the local communities neighboring the habitats of these critically endangered apes.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Phil Of Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Phil Of Africa Safaris.