Go Big highlights the very best of the country. It offers the perfect combination of Namibia’s greatest attractions, breath-taking scenery and African wildlife. The route incorporates two ancient deserts, the Kalahari and the Namib, the awe-inspiring Fish River Canyon, the charming coastal town of Swakopmund nestled between ocean and desert, and in the heart of the country, Etosha National Park one of Africa’s most renowned wildlife sanctuaries. The perfect trip for first-time visitors.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kalahari Anib Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kalahari DesertBreakfast Included
2-3Canon Roadhouse Mid-range lodge in or near Fish River Canyon (|Ai-|Ais Richtersveld TP)Breakfast Included
4-5Klein Aus Vista Desert Horse Inn Mid-range lodge in or near AusBreakfast Included
6-7Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast Included
8-9The Delight Swakopmund Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
10Damaraland Mopane Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Damaraland (Kunene Region) without fencesBreakfast Included
11-12Etosha Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Cardboard Box Travel Shop, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.