Gorilla tracking in the Parc de volcans is one of the most unforgettable experiences while in Rwanda. Seeing the gorillas and the Virunga mountains (a chain of volcanoes)are some of the bragging rights you get to enjoy. The Virunga Mountains are home of the critically endangered mountain gorillas.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flame Tree Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-3Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by The Safari Chapter Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of The Safari Chapter Uganda.