This tour will take you through Queen Elizabeth National Park, with a variety of different species of mammals and birds and the famous Kazinga channel for boat cruising. Queen Elizabeth National Park is popularly the world’s most bio diversified wildlife sanctuary featuring Leopards, Chimpanzees, Hippos, African Elephants and Cape Buffaloes not forgetting the beautiful launch cruise along Kazinga channel will make your safari memorable! You will go for chimp tracking in kalinzu forest.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 9 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- 29 Mar 2019
- 25 Oct 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Pamoja Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pamoja Tours and Travel.