This route is the classic Madagascar highlights route perfect for persons who are interested in the flora, fauna and cultural aspects of Madagascar. Following the RN7 route from the capital Antananarivo to the far south of Ifaty beach and Tulear. For your convenience the domestic flights are all included. This private tour offers you a glimpse of what Madagascar has to offer!
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Susies Place Mid-range guest house in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
2-3Andasibe Hotel Mid-range lodge bordering Andasibe-Mantadia without fencesBreakfast Included
4Coulour Cafe Mid-range lodge in or near AntsirabeBreakfast Included
5-6Centrest Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside RanomafanaBreakfast Included
7-8Ranche 'D Isalo Mid-range lodge bordering Isalo without fencesBreakfast Included
9-10Ifaty Beach Club Mid-range cottage in or near ToliaraBreakfast Included
11Susies Place Mid-range lodge in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.