Etosha National Park–Wildlife Sanctuary (fauna and flora of Africa) Ethnic experience and visit to Himba People Kaokoland–scenic, northern regions of Namibia Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Etosha National Park, known as the‚ Hidden Treasure of Africa. After arrival, exploring nearby waterholes.
This budget tour includes camping and lodges.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 3 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
3Opuwo Country Hotel Budget lodge outside Kaokoland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
4Budget camping In or near Himba VillageAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Chaz Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.