A 4 days safari visiting the most famous national park in Kenya, The Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru. The Masai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. If the big cats are what you're looking for on your Kenyan safari, you are guaranteed to spot them at the Mara. Lake Nakuru is a rhino sanctuary, harboring a population of over 40 black and over 60 white rhinos. Finally, you can relax and enjoy 3 days in Mombasa with amazing landscapes.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Entim Mara Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4-6Voyager Beach Resort Mid-range resort in or near MombasaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Spirit of Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.