This short desert adventure starts and ends in Maun covers 3 nights at Nxai Pan National Park - including a visit to Baines Baobabs, and then 3 nights in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in a site at the famous Deception Valley. We return to Maun early afternoon on the 7th day. View a side of Botswana many never see: unique desert-adapted animals, salt pans, and the evocative landscape of the Kalahari. This itinerary is best from November to March/April when rains bring the desert to life.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget camping Inside Nxai Pan NPAll Meals Included
4-6Budget camping Inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ulinda Safari Trails, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ulinda Safari Trails.