This short desert adventure starts and ends in Maun covers 3 nights at Nxai Pan National Park - including a visit to Baines Baobabs, and then 3 nights in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in a site at the famous Deception Valley. We return to Maun early afternoon on the 7th day. View a side of Botswana many never see: unique desert-adapted animals, salt pans, and the evocative landscape of the Kalahari. This itinerary is best from November to March/April when rains bring the desert to life.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget camping Inside Nxai Pan NPAll Meals Included
4-6Budget camping Inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ulinda Safari Trails, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ulinda Safari Trails.