This short desert adventure safari starts and ends in Maun covers 3 nights at Nxai Pan National Park - including a visit to Baines Baobabs, and then 3 nights in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in a site at the famous Deception Valley. We return to Maun early afternoon on the 7th day. It allows guests to view a side of Botswana many never see with the chance to see unique desert adapted animals, salt pans, and the evocative landscape of the Kalahari.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget camping Inside Nxai Pan NPAll Meals Included
4-6Budget camping Inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ulinda Safari Trails, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ulinda Safari Trails.