The South Luangwa is Zambia’s premier National Park and has been dubbed as one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world. The concentration of game along the Luangwa River and its associated Ox-bow lagoons is among the most intense one can find anywhere in Africa. The magnificent Victoria Falls are known by the local people as Mosi-oa-Tunya, which means “the smoke which thunders”. They are one of the greatest natural wonders of the world and a must for any first time visitor to Zambia.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Zambezi Waterfront Mid-range lodge in or near LivingstoneBreakfast Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Luciano Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.