This is a guided game viewing safari most suitable for guests with limited time and budget for their trip in Tanzania. On this program you will visit the Tarangire and Serengeti National Park as well as the world famous Ngorongoro Crater. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you immerse in Africa’s breath-taking nature and wildlife. You will experience the excitement of game viewing in some of the most spectacular national wildlife game parks in Africa.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
2-3Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4Farm of Dreams Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Bee Eater and Honey Guide Safaris , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.