Namibia is a land of stunning landscapes, endless skies, barren deserts, rugged mountains and spectacular wildlife. Like any trip to Namibia, the dunes of Sossusvlei are not to be missed, Swakopmund to take in the amazing marine life just offshore and Etosha National Park for all your wildlife viewing. This fabulous self drive itinerary allows you to discover these vast geographical areas, their landscape and wildlife, birds and plants.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Atlantic Villa Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
5Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6Namutoni Resort Mid-range lodge inside Eastern EtoshaBreakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.