The safari will take you through the country side and give you a chance to enjoy incredible wildlife including the rare species found in Samburu mainly the reticulated giraffe and Grevy's Zebra, experience the beautiful mountain scenery and a visit to Ol Pejeta Sanctuary for a visit to the Chimp sanctuary as you explore the sanctuary which is home to the rhino. You will explore Aberdare National Park en route to Lake Naivasha before we crown it with the World famous Maasai Mara game reserve.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Serena Mountain Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Mt KenyaLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
4Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
5-6Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-9Osero Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Australken Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.