On landing in the Capital city of Nairobi you will be driven to Nairobi National park to give you a taste of what is in store for you. You will also have a chance to kiss the giraffe at The Giraffe Centre. You will depart from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore Amboseli National Park which sits in the shadow of Mt Kilimanjaro. You will also explore Lumo sanctuary to enjoy a night game drive giving you a chance to encounter the evasive nocturnal animals and also a cultural experience.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tamarind Tree Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiLunch & Dinner Included
2Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Lions Bluff Mid-range tented camp inside LUMO ConservancyAll Meals Included
4-5Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Australken Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.