If you want to see mountain gorillas, some of the closest relatives to humans, then choose a (DRC) holiday. This more amazing wildlife experiences than sitting within a group of gorillas. Gorilla trek in the Virunga NP usually starts in the early morning. You head off in small parties to one of the known mountain gorilla groups, where the animals are used to the presence of humans. Typically, most will just continue their natural interactions, whilst some might watch you with curiosity.
This mid-range tour uses mountain huts and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibumba Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3Nyiragongo Summit Huts Budget mountain hut in or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari 2 Gorilla Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari 2 Gorilla Tours.