Uganda is a landlocked country in East Africa whose diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and the immense Lake Victoria. Its abundant wildlife includes chimpanzees and a variety of rare birds. Famous parks in the country include Bwindi Impenetrable, a renowned mountain gorilla sanctuary; Murchison Falls National Park, which is known for its 43m waterfall; and Queen Elizabeth National Park, which is revered for its tree climbing lions and bird species.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2-3Fort Murchison (Tent) Budget tented camp just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 2: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
7-8Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Remnant Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.