Culture, bush and beach - this 16-day adventure ticks the boxes. Start off by visiting Soweto and Cradle of Humankind. Then, get to the Blyde River Canyon via the Panorama Route. Followed by a camping Big 5 self-drive safari in the Kruger National Park. Take on the 4x4 route deep into the Limpopo Trans-frontier Park, Mozambique. Soak up the tropical vibe and warm waters of coastal Mozambique. Water sports activities abound. Round your trip off with the spectacular Bazaruto Archipelago!
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Cag the Vantage Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Meals at Own Expense
3Budget camping Inside Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route, South Africa)Meals at Own Expense
4-6Budget camping Inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Meals at Own Expense
7Machampane Wilderness Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Limpopo NP (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Budget camping In or near Bilene (Mozambique)Meals at Own Expense
10-11Budget camping In or near Tofo (Beach, Mozambique)Meals at Own Expense
12-13Morrungulo Beach Resort (Massinga) Budget self catering accommodation in or near Massinga (Mozambique)Meals at Own Expense
14-15Budget camping In or near Vilanculos (Beach, Mozambique)Meals at Own Expense
16End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Go Self-Drive Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go Self-Drive Tours.