Mana Pools National Park is one of the world's wildest and best preserved ecological areas. Mana means 'four' in Shona in reference to the four large permanent pools formed by the meanderings of the middle Zambezi. This adventure filled trip incorporates activities designed to highlight this particular destination, offering fantastic opportunities for walking safaris and the famous “Armchair Safari”.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mobile Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
3-4Zambezi Expeditions Mid-range tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
5Kanga Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Bush Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Bush Camps.