As a top-level safari destination, Botswana is offering some of the best wildlife safaris you will find. The Chobe National Park is the second largest park in Botswana. It is a pristine and untouched area, where large herds of elephants and and buffalo congregate. Combine this with Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park perfectly situated along the mighty Zambezi River, just a stone’s throw away from the breath-taking Victoria Falls and you got the best of both worlds.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Khwai Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Khwai (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-6Linyanti Bush Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Linyanti (Botswana)All Meals Included
7-9Thorntree River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Bush Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Bush Camps.