From the classic wilderness of Meru, and the semi-arid Samburu with its’ unusual wildlife species known as the Samburu Five, to the wonderful Ol Pejeta conservancy on the Laikipia plains. This safari takes you off the beaten track to visit some interesting habitats, providing some great game viewing opportunities in some close to pristine environments where you'll also have a great chance to spot leopard, rhino and the other members of the Big Five among many other interesting species.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rhino River Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Meru NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Samburu Intrepids Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
5-7Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.