In just 11 days this tour will take you to the World's Favorite City (Trip Advisor). Cape Town and it's surrounds have so much to offer, truly a must on anybody's list, my home town! You then fly to Johannesburg to start your 4 day Safari of the iconic Kruger NP, renowned for it's incredible diversity and home to the big 5. The Blyde Canyon, famed Chobe in Botswana, home to the worlds largest elephant population. Victoria Falls, the worlds greatest waterfall situated on the mighty Zambezi river.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Pretoriuskop Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-6Esperanza Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Day 1-5: Breakfast Included
Day 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
7Blue Mango Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
8-10Bayete Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 8: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 9: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 10: Breakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.