This trip is designed to take you to Rwanda and experience its natural endowments. First, this safari will take you to Akagera National Park for game viewing as well as enjoying a boat ride on Lake Ihema. The trip further proceeds to Volcanoes National Park where you’re supposed to enjoy the hiking expedition on Mount Bisoke as well as visiting the Dian Fossey’s tomb. The trip ends in Uganda with the highlight of the safari which is gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest National Park.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Five to Five Hotel Budget hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Lunch & Dinner Included
2Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
3-5Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6-7Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.