This 6 day Ibo Island Dhow Safari takes you to the untouched shores of Ibo Island, located off the north coast of Mozambique. Spend your days at Ibo Island Lodge, and explore the history and culture of this undiscovered island. Feeling adventurous, take to the waters and snorkel through the pristine coral reefs or watch dolphins skip through the water on a marine safari.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)Lunch & Dinner Included
4-5Mobile Dhow Safari Mid-range safari houseboat in or near Matemo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.