This wildlife experience starts from Kigali and ends in Kigali, you will have chance to see the lowland gorilla, one of the biggest human cousins. You will explore the largest East African rain forest where you will have to walk above the forest and watch flying monkeys from tree to tree. You will be relaxed by the panoramic and endless view above the lake Kivu shores and the tea plantation.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Onomo Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2Panorama Hotel Mid-range hotel outside Nyungwe Forest NP (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
3Panorama Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Bukavu (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kumbukumbu Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kumbukumbu Tours.