The tour is specially designed for families wishing to travel during summer Holiday period. You will explore the Tanzania's wildlife, nature and culture. The safari covers the great Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Manyara National Park, Olduvai Gorge, Tarangire National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro, and Arusha National Park on Mount Meru, at the end of wildlife safari experience you will get an opportunity to relax on the Beach of Zanzibar.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arusha Planet Lodge Budget lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2Sangaiwe Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
4-5Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
6Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
7-9Casa Del Mar Zanzibar Mid-range hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mama Savana Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mama Savana Safaris.