During this week tour in the country of thousand hills, you will be experiencing the wildlife, the history, the culture, and the tradition. You will even partake some forest and water adventures such as the canopy walkway, an extended bridge above the magnificent tropical forest of Nyungwe, the largest in East Africa and home of 20 percent of all african monkeys. Kayaking, canoeing and the village walk are on the menu when we go to Lake Kivu.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Great Apartment Kigali Budget hotel in or near Kigali AirportBreakfast Included
2Great Apartment Kigali Budget hotel in or near Genocide Memorial (Kigali)Breakfast Included
3Great Apartment Kigali Budget hotel outside Akagera NPBreakfast & Lunch Included
4Gisakura Guest House Budget guest house inside Nyungwe Forest NPBreakfast Included
5Holidays Hotel Budget hotel in or near KarongiBreakfast Included
6Red Rocks Rwanda Budget tented camp in or near Lake KivuBreakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kumbukumbu Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kumbukumbu Tours.